logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Troubles while setting up virtual hosting for Mercurial
Author
nono17pero

PostPosted: Tue 24 Feb '15 21:22    Post subject: Troubles while setting up virtual hosting for Mercurial Reply with quote

Hi everyone !

I encountered a pretty annoying problem a few weeks ago, when using Mercurial with Apache 2.4 ; that is, the repositories are made available through Apache using the hgweb.cgi script. It works perfectly well when the script is aliased to something like "example.org/hg" : it lists all the repositories and all works. However, when I try to configure virtual hosting in order to have the script launched for an address like "hg.example.org", problems arise.
The normal page that should be provided is effectively provided, but with appearence problems just like if it couldn't load any CSS. And no links work ; clicking on any repository just leads me to the "server internal error" page.

Has anyone already met a problem like this one ?
James Blond

PostPosted: Thu 26 Feb '15 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything in your error log?
nono17pero

PostPosted: Sun 05 Apr '15 12:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked over there, but sadly, there was nothing Sad ...
James Blond

PostPosted: Sun 05 Apr '15 17:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you use mod_proxy_html yet?

Reply to topic   Topic: Troubles while setting up virtual hosting for Mercurial View previous topic :: View next topic