logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache as proxy sign/validate {in|out}going communication
Author
sh5dow

PostPosted: Fri 11 Sep '15 8:08    Post subject: Apache as proxy sign/validate {in|out}going communication Reply with quote

Apache version: 2.4.16

Hello there, i am new to Apache and these mysterious things, i think that i have searched all over the web, but i can not find an answer. The only thing i found was this http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/rewrite/rewritemap.html#prg .

What i need is to configure Apache as two-way proxy. Practical example: Server1, Server2(Apache), Server3, where all communication from Server1 to Server3 goes through Server2(Apache) and vice versa. This seems to be done at last.

But my problem is that Server1 and Server3 sends soap xml requests, that should be signed and verified, i have written java program according to tutorial that fullfils this role, but i can not seem to figure out how to call java code for these xml messages once they "enter" proxy server.

In the end, there will be two proxies, both signing and veryfying, but for the demonstration one is enough.

So i would like to ask, is there a way to change ingoing and outgoing communication by calling java program?

Thank you in advance
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 15 Sep '15 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this your set up?

Client -->Server1-?<--->Server2-apache<--->Server3-?

Are you in crontrol of all three servers?

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache as proxy sign/validate {in|out}going communication View previous topic :: View next topic