logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP win32service extension is on PHP-7
Author
alpha

PostPosted: Wed 11 Jan '17 11:11    Post subject: PHP win32service extension is on PHP-7 Reply with quote

Thanks to the work of Jean-Baptiste Nahan the win32service extension for PHP is working on PHP-7.

https://github.com/InExtenso/win32service

The first tests are very promising. You can create, start, pause, continue, stop and delete Windows services. It is also possible to create a windows service written entirely in PHP.

Version 0.1.2 maintains the load restriction for CLI SAPI, but 0.1.3 eliminates it, being able to manage services from a WebApp.

regards
Jan-E

PostPosted: Wed 11 Jan '17 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already added it to my current PHP 7.0 and PHP 7.1 builds, which are the RC's this time of the month:
https://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=6617

Edit: those builds are based on the php-7.0 branch.
alpha

PostPosted: Wed 11 Jan '17 20:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

The extension has been built for both PHP-7.0 and PHP-7.1 and I have tried both branches with Thread Safe x64 version with good results.

The php-7.0 branch name of the extension is an unfortunate name because it does not reflect reality. The code is not based on php-7.0, but has been tested first with that branch of php before trying to compile with branch 7.1.

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP win32service extension is on PHP-7 View previous topic :: View next topic