logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: using mod_nss , getting cryptic log error, no pun intended
Author
cdm

PostPosted: Mon 13 Feb '17 0:11    Post subject: using mod_nss , getting cryptic log error, no pun intended Reply with quote

Hello all,

I'm using Apache and mod_nss for encryption.

If anyone could help guide me with this cryptic message I'm seeing in my apache log file. I'm getting this error:

"Misconfiguration of certificate's CN and virtual name. The certificate CN has <server-name>. We expected <server-name> as virtual name."

'server-name' mentioned above 2 times is the same server name, which is the reason for my confusion.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Chris

Moderator note: Deleted your double of this in the Apache section. It belongs here.

Reply to topic   Topic: using mod_nss , getting cryptic log error, no pun intended View previous topic :: View next topic