logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: how to configure the connection_pool_timeout in mod cluster
Author
brahmaiah123

PostPosted: Wed 01 Nov '17 16:09    Post subject: how to configure the connection_pool_timeout in mod cluster Reply with quote

Hi ,

We see the AJP queues fill up and frequentually, because they don't release the connections, when the app has to
be restarted they only it release the locks
in my jboss side configuration :
<!-- A AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
<Connector protocol="AJP/1.3" port="17112" address="${jboss.bind.address}"
redirectPort="17137" connectionTimeout="6000" maxThreads="512"/>

come to apache we are using loadbalancer of mod cluster .
can you please tell any one :how to declare the "connection_pool_timeout" parameter in "mod cluster" configuration .
That is working on mod_proxy but i don't how to do in mod cluster .
Please give any suggesions for that .

Thanks & Regards,
Brahmaiah K
+91-9490206441
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 05 Dec '17 0:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never worked with that module but google sent me to http://modcluster.io/documentation/

there are some timeout examples.

Maybe that helps

Reply to topic   Topic: how to configure the connection_pool_timeout in mod cluster View previous topic :: View next topic