Forum Index Search Forum Register Log in

Runs on XP to Win 10

Current

Download 7.0

Download 7.1 Beta5 upgrade

A donation makes a contribution towards the time and effort that's going in to running this site.

Steffen

My mail address is
at the top of the paypal form :

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well.

Update your links !! November 2016 the forum is at www.apachelounge.com/sambar

In the forum there are links to sambarserver.info,
replace "sambarserver.info" with "apachelounge.com/sambar"
Super user since 1998

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twillert

PostPosted: Sat 24 Oct '15 14:19    Post subject: Super user since 1998 Reply with quote

hello
I am still a very happy user of the Sambar server.
Back in 1998 I installed it on my own company's server where I was systemadministrator
As I moved though many other companies I installed Sambar whenever I had the opportunity. I was very pleased when i found out that ST-semiconductors in Rouset - France had it installed back in 2003. I moved the systeem form win98,win2000,winXP and I still maintain Sambar V7pro on my Win7(32bits) server system still with great pleasure.
I have to update the server now to 64bit, probably under win 8.1 or mayby straight on win10.
Whenn i view the LOGSTATS.INI file there is no line for the latest oferation systems. Maybe there are even more settings which could improve teh behaviour .

I would appreciate you advice
BR Herman
tage

PostPosted: Tue 25 Jul '17 11:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I'm myself "Sambarian" since 2000, but now I want to start using Linux, and I know there is a version for Linux, but all the links I find are "dead" links. Do you know somewhere I can download it from?
tage

PostPosted: Tue 25 Jul '17 11:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can follow me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/131319967470147/
Johannes

PostPosted: Wed 26 Jul '17 21:07    Post subject: sambar7 linux download Reply with quote

Hi tage,

tage wrote:
Hi

I'm myself "Sambarian" since 2000, but now I want to start using Linux, and I know there is a version for Linux, but all the links I find are "dead" links. Do you know somewhere I can download it from?

I just looked at the forum after a longer periode of time and noticed your post. After updating my downloads, you can find the linux version of Sambar7 at www.yorktondigital.ca/downloads/sambar7-linux.gz.

Johannes

Page 1 of 1