logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Coding & Scripting Corner View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: How to prevent for sending back page
Author
peacemaker

PostPosted: Mon 24 Aug '09 9:34    Post subject: How to prevent for sending back page Reply with quote

Hi This is with respect to previous thread where, as i am passing the session variable,i tried to destry session and checking on every page so that if the session is detroyed then it should nt go to previous page. But the session is not destroying the values into the session. Wat can be the reason.
I have use
Code:

session_destroy('username');

still its not working i tried with other commands liek session_unset(),session_unregister()
still its not destroying value of 'username'
Please tell me wats happenig
Thanking you in advance.
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 24 Aug '09 11:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

session_destroy is to destroy the whole session. What you want is

Code:

$_SESSION['username'] = '';
peacemaker

PostPosted: Wed 26 Aug '09 7:29    Post subject: Preventing from going to bak page. Reply with quote

Hi james thanks for your reply,
Wat i want is to stop users from going to back page after logout , as i am entering login and logout information which is to be entered at start and end of the day respectively. So can u please suggest me something so that i can prevent user from going back to previous pages. Even when admin or pm makes any changes to any form they should not go back after submit form and should not be able to make changes to that page.
How can i stop this, does its any thing cookies and session destroy or session unregistor. Please guide me
Thanks in advance.

Reply to topic   Topic: How to prevent for sending back page View previous topic :: View next topic