logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Cannot load modules/mod_ssl.so into server
Author
iztokba

PostPosted: Fri 09 Nov '18 12:24    Post subject: Cannot load modules/mod_ssl.so into server Reply with quote

Hello

I am familiar with the mod_ssl because i have one wamp server in win server 2008R2 and mos:ssl works ok

Now i install new Wamp serve and i have problem with apache mos_ssl in win server 2016

Win server 2016 Standard

Wampserver : 3.1.4 x 64
Apache : 2.4.37
Mysql: 5.7.24
Php: 7.2.11

I read all the forums how to start mod_ssl for errors and i don get any solutions. I have install oll certs properly. I have created wirtualhost ok, but when i want to start apache i get error: Cannot load modules/mod_ssl.so into server

Is there problem wit win server 2016, do I miss something...
James Blond

PostPosted: Wed 21 Nov '18 18:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything in the windows event log? Anything in the apache error log? Tried apache with mod_ssl from Apache lounge just to see if it runs?
amigomail2003

PostPosted: Mon 03 Dec '18 22:08    Post subject: mod_ssl.so error Reply with quote

I have the same problem
I copied file mod_ssl.so file from apache 2.4.35 over file mod_ssl.so from apache 2.4.37 and it works, but I do not know if it is very correct because the changes between 2.4.35 and 2.4.37 fixed to this file are related
-(please view change log apache 2.4.37 oficial site)

If you find another solution, please let me know Smile
amigomail2003

PostPosted: Tue 04 Dec '18 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Blond wrote:
Anything in the windows event log? Anything in the apache error log? Tried apache with mod_ssl from Apache lounge just to see if it runs?

I find the solution!!!!!!!!!!

install kit openssl from
https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

Win64 OpenSSL v1.1.1a 43MB full version no light

After the install openssl 1.1.1 ...mod_ssl.so from apache 2.4.37 work very good Smile)

Reply to topic   Topic: Cannot load modules/mod_ssl.so into server View previous topic :: View next topic