logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP 5.3.8-Win64
Author
Virsacer

PostPosted: Wed 12 Oct '11 13:51    Post subject: PHP 5.3.8-Win64 Reply with quote

http://www.erazergermany.de/HOME/PHP-5.3.8-Win64.zip

ADDITIONAL EXTENSIONS:
eAccelerator 1.0 Rev 427
memcache 2.2.6
uploadprogress 1.0.3.1
xdebug 2.1.2

MISSING EXTENSIONS:
enchant, snmp

Last edited by Virsacer on Mon 19 Mar '12 17:42; edited 1 time in total
wm003

PostPosted: Thu 13 Oct '11 7:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool You a my hero of the day ! Cool

THANKS A LOT Very Happy

Unfortunately with this version i often get
"premature end of script headers: mod_fcgi: get overlap result error"

i am trying to find out whether its because i am using apache and fcgi with vc9 and your php version is vc10 or eaccelerator. when i use the vc9 build of php x64 all works well (but without eaccelerator then...)

if you are asking why i am using vc9 apache instead of your vc10, its because i need to use the modified vc9 build of mod_fcgid patched from apachehaus.com. That the only version that works for my when apache need to respawn.
wm003

PostPosted: Thu 13 Oct '11 8:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

after some testing i can say, the "get overlap result error" errors came from something that eaccelerator does not like in your build.

- when i disable ea it works. (using x64 mod_fcgi from apachehaus)
- when i use the vc9 win32 version of ea svn427 the same website works (using x86 mod_fcgi from apachehaus)
- when i use the vc9 x64 version of php the same website works (but i have no nts ea for that scenario)
(using x64 mod_fcgi from apachehaus)

could anybody compile a vc9-win64-nts build of ea svn427? User Millennium, maybe Wink

unfortnately http://www.anindya.com/ does not provide nts versions of the additional extensions yet. ( i am using the php 5.3.8 x64 nts from there (before trying your vc10 build inkl. ea))
James Blond

PostPosted: Thu 13 Oct '11 13:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

wm003 wrote:

unfortnately http://www.anindya.com/ does not provide nts versions of the additional extensions yet. ( i am using the php 5.3.8 x64 nts from there (before trying your vc10 build inkl. ea))

Did compiled only php with VC10 or did you also try to compile apache with VC10?
wm003

PostPosted: Thu 13 Oct '11 15:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do not compile by myself.
I am using win64 vc9 build of apache 2.2.21 from apachelounge
and mod_fcgi 2.3.6d win64 vc9 from apachehaus.com (because it included the respawn bugfix when apache dies and works for me)

with this configuration php 5.3.8 x64 nts vc9 from anindya aswell as php 5.3.8 x64 nts vc10 from Virsacer basically work.

i don't use the vc10 apache build because i am using php via mod_fcgi 2.3.6d and there is no VC10 Build for that module (and others).

as said, ea throws bad errors on vc10 and i don't have nts vc9 build of ea for php 5.3.8. so i can only run the whole x64 configuration errorfree without enabling ea.

the x86 nts build of ea for php 5.3.x from apachelounge-user millenium on works very well and it's also SVN427
Virsacer

PostPosted: Thu 13 Oct '11 15:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just updated both downloads.
But I dont know if this solves your problem...
wm003

PostPosted: Thu 13 Oct '11 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, did not help unfortunately.
This time even worse:

the shm of eaccelerator is full blown rights after some scripts and when i define eaccelerator to use disk in addition to shm it eats diskspace and does not respond anymore. That was not the case in the package from yesterday.

What have you changed? It must have been something with memory handling.
wm003

PostPosted: Fri 14 Oct '11 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI:

Anindya has just uploaded the vc9-nts-x64 versions of eaccelerator and this one is working just as perfect as the x86 version was. Very Happy

it is not separetly accounced on the website (yet) but the mediafire-folder is updated with the nts builds and i am soooo glad they work as expected

So i stay at the vc9 builds. the only thing missing is the uploadprogress extension, but thats not that urgent to me
wm003

PostPosted: Fri 14 Oct '11 17:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmh, need to correct this.

the premature bug also appears in anindyas version, but not as often as the vc10 does....

...so i have to turn off ea on x64 then for a while, because it seems to be a general bug in ea for x64 compiling.

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP 5.3.8-Win64 View previous topic :: View next topic