logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> News & Hangout View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Seasons Greetings Steffen,
Author
glsmith

PostPosted: Mon 24 Dec '12 6:43    Post subject: Seasons Greetings Steffen, Reply with quote

I guess I'll break the rule about posting specifically just to you but I figure others can jump in behind me and reply to this should they wish to.

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and a great vacation post holidays.

Thanks for what you do for the Windows community of Apache users, looking forward to another year.
Steffen

PostPosted: Mon 24 Dec '12 11:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem.

I wish you (and Mario and Tom) a Merry Christmas and Happy 2012! I wish you a new year filled with prosperity, joy, and contentment. Also Thanks! to you all for the Windows/Apache effort.

Steffen
DnvrSysEngr

PostPosted: Wed 26 Dec '12 4:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will put in my 2 cents and say Happy Holidays to all (Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukkah, or what ever you may choose to observe) and may you all have a prosperous New Year!

Reply to topic   Topic: Seasons Greetings Steffen, View previous topic :: View next topic