logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: curl issue
Author
tagboss

PostPosted: Sun 08 Apr '07 8:52    Post subject: curl issue Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

The php5.2.1 x64 version works very well for me - just one problem though...

I was in the middle of reactivating CAS applications today on our new x64 server, which use the curl functions, and it doesn't work. in phpinfo() the curl library does show up.

Even more interesting thing is I tried loading a regular HTTP page using the same curl functions and it works fine - the problem happens when I try to load a HTTPS page. It just doesn't work with HTTPS, and I've tried sysinternals to see if there's some missing dll or whatnot, tried moving all DLLs to the System32 folder as well, no such luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
PaRK_7677

PostPosted: Sat 14 Apr '07 23:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi tagboss,

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. Here is a snipit from the cURL website
Quote:
In order to SSL-based protocols (such as HTTPS and FTPS) in your Windows environment, you must copy libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll from the DLL folder of the PHP/ binary package to the SYSTEM folder of your Windows machine. (Ex: C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32 or C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM).

Do you have both libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll (from the PHPx64 package) accessible? (In \Windows\System32 for example)
tagboss

PostPosted: Mon 23 Apr '07 7:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, those DLLs are there, and it still fails.

sorry for the late reply - exams are consuming me right now.

ohh yeah just saw you put up a new package since curl isn't built with https support by default, i'll give it a try.

Reply to topic   Topic: curl issue View previous topic :: View next topic