logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_aspdotnet build 2006 released
Author
Steffen

PostPosted: Sat 03 Mar '07 12:04    Post subject: mod_aspdotnet build 2006 released Reply with quote

The ASF httpd project no longer manages the mod_aspdotnet project. The new 'official' home for development of the project is:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mod-aspdotnet

Build 2.x.0.2006 is the first freestanding (non-ASF) release from the mod-aspdotnet project home, and includes a number of bug fixes since the final ASF-hosted release.

mod_aspdotnet is a loadable Apache 2 module for serving ASP.NET content using the Microsoft ASP.NET hosting and CLR environment within the Apache HTTP Server process.

Steffen
stoupa

PostPosted: Wed 07 Mar '07 10:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I have installed Apache 2.2.3 from this site (at windows 2003 standard), but if I try install mod-aspdotnet, installer say that I have unsupported version of Apache..
(mod is version for apache 2.2.x)

Thanks
stoupa

PostPosted: Wed 07 Mar '07 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Automatically installer found backup dir with old apache 2.0.x.
But mod-aspdotnet for 2.2.x isn't functionally with apache 2.2.3... Sad
cfneumann

PostPosted: Thu 05 Apr '07 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using Apache 2.0.59 and I am trying to get mod_aspdotnet to work.

Is there sometihing else to the configuration?

The entry in my conf is:

### ASP.NET
LoadModule aspdotnet_module modules/mod_aspdotnet.so
AddHandler asp.net asax ascx ashx asmx aspx axd config cs csproj licx rem resources resx soap vb vbproj vsdisco webinfo
AliasMatch /aspnet_client/system_web/(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+) (.*) "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v$1.$2.$3/ASP.NETClientFiles/$4"
<Directory "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v*/ASP.NETClientFiles">
Options FollowSymlinks
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

The error.log shows:
[Thu Apr 05 14:27:07 2007] [notice] mod_aspdotnet: CorBindToRuntimeEx has loaded version v2.0.50727 of the .NET CLR engine.
Steffen

PostPosted: Sat 07 Apr '07 11:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received from William A. Rowe, Jr. the following:

Please feel free to point users back to the site http://sourceforge.net/projects/mod-aspdotnet if they obtained the Apache 2.2 flavor today or earlier, there is now an -r2 package for Apache 2.2 which solves a packaging bug.

Bill
cfneumann

PostPosted: Sat 07 Apr '07 17:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind. The problem is that I was using the extension of asp instead of aspx.
shaggy

PostPosted: Sun 22 Apr '07 2:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried it. I also tried C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\....... instead of "/"
I also tried "WINDOWS" which is my directory instead of "indows" lowercased.
cfneumann wrote:

The entry in my conf is:

### ASP.NET
LoadModule aspdotnet_module modules/mod_aspdotnet.so
AddHandler asp.net asax ascx ashx asmx aspx axd config cs csproj licx rem resources resx soap vb vbproj vsdisco webinfo
AliasMatch /aspnet_client/system_web/(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+) (.*) "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v$1.$2.$3/ASP.NETClientFiles/$4"
<Directory "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v*/ASP.NETClientFiles">
Options FollowSymlinks
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

I get the same message in my error.log file. I am not running aspx files but I am running asp files.
cfneumann wrote:
The error.log shows:
[Thu Apr 05 14:27:07 2007] [notice] mod_aspdotnet: CorBindToRuntimeEx has loaded version v2.0.50727 of the .NET CLR engine.

Now after messing with this for awhile now I either get one of two things in the browser when I pull up the page.
1.)The asp code pulled up in the browser instead of what it should be.
2.)Forbidden erorr u donot have permission to view this page.

Any suggestions?
shaggy

PostPosted: Sun 20 May '07 14:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's two more options and choices in getting asp working with apache.
1.) mod_mono which I can't get this working either. mod_mono isn't apache 2.2 compatiable
2.) activeHTML. The bad thing about activeHTML is that it's only a 45 day trial then it locks up on you and you have to buy it

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_aspdotnet build 2006 released View previous topic :: View next topic