logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: CPU USage 100 Percent With No Response
Author
faizy

PostPosted: Wed 20 Jun '07 20:42    Post subject: CPU USage 100 Percent With No Response Reply with quote

Hello,

I Have Just Installed Apache 2.2.4 with PHP 5, Mysql 5 And OpenSSL 0.9.8e on Windows XP SP2. Whenever I Start httpd.exe Service, The Cpu Usage In My Task Manager Climbs Upto A Constant 100 Percent, And When I Try To Open The Web Pages Either By IP or By localhost Or 127.0.0.1, The Web Browser Gets Stuck On Waiting For 127.0.0.1. I Am Confused Because The Same Setup Worked On My Previous Installation Of Windows XP But This Time It Doesnt. Please HELP!!!
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 25 Jun '07 9:40    Post subject: Re: CPU USage 100 Percent With No Response Reply with quote

faizy wrote:
I Am Confused Because The Same Setup Worked On My Previous Installation Of Windows XP But This Time It Doesnt.

On which OS did you installed it now, if not Win XP?

Reply to topic   Topic: CPU USage 100 Percent With No Response View previous topic :: View next topic