logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Newb in need of help... Connection timeout
Author
Weird0

PostPosted: Sun 24 Jun '07 0:23    Post subject: Newb in need of help... Connection timeout Reply with quote

I'm new at this, so I am not really good at all this, but my question is, whenever I try to connect to my that is pointed at my server, it sits there at about 10% for about a full minute, then finally says the connection timed out. Any remedies to this?
James Blond

PostPosted: Sun 24 Jun '07 12:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which Apache do you use? What is your OS? Enough RAM and CPU Speed? Changed anything in the config?
Weird0

PostPosted: Wed 27 Jun '07 6:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a while since I've been available. Thanks for the reply. It's probably to do with horribly lacking in RAM now that you mention it. Confused
James Blond

PostPosted: Wed 27 Jun '07 9:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, that about the symptom, but you did answer my other questions Wink
What does your error.log tells you / us?

Reply to topic   Topic: Newb in need of help... Connection timeout View previous topic :: View next topic