logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: java ssl ?
Author
Bruce

PostPosted: Thu 04 Oct '07 16:16    Post subject: java ssl ? Reply with quote

Hello I would like no where I mite fiend info on using java ssl insted of open ssl.Apache2 2.2.4 Mr. Green.
As I am running a full duplex duel channel win32 os and main board and open ssl will not get session catch.I have even tried the open ssl msi installer
and get same thing.no session catch function.I have an openfire messenger server with java ssl that works on my system and would like to try java ssl with the apace2!
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 08 Oct '07 19:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the normal sslsessioncache do not work? How did set the cache in httpd.conf?
Bruce

PostPosted: Mon 08 Oct '07 20:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried all your configs and all configs I could fined on the google and yahoo.
I have tried the openssl msi install kit it will not allow pass word so cant create the certs and keys and all ssl files to even test ssl.The only thing that makes my system different from other windows xp ntfs is my system is a duplex main board and system.I am Embarassed as apache2 is such a good server dont understand and works so well Mr. Green
Bruce

PostPosted: Fri 12 Oct '07 20:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

? When the Apache ssl module with the openssl first time start would it have to write to windows init.If so is there a way to manually do this

Reply to topic   Topic: java ssl ? View previous topic :: View next topic