logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP problem on SSL
Author
tward392

PostPosted: Thu 15 Nov '12 16:25    Post subject: PHP problem on SSL Reply with quote

I have the following in my ssl.conf

Code:

<FilesMatch "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php)$">
      SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
   </FilesMatch>

Trying to get PHP 5.4.8 32bit working on a Windows 2003 Server.

Everything works fine on HTTP:// but when trying on the HTTPS:// I get a page not found error.

I tracked it down to the above section in my ssl.conf file, if I remove the "|php" portion, I don't get the page not found error but I also don't see the SSL Environment Variables on the PHP info page.

It works fine on PHP 5.4.5 64 bit on a Windows 2008 server...

I can probably do without the environment variables, but wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue. I would rather fix it if I could.
gdprogrammer59

PostPosted: Thu 15 Nov '12 18:03    Post subject: PHP Problem on SSL Reply with quote

I am running Apache 2.4.3 and PHP 5.4.8 (both are 64-bit builds using the module interface with the PHP 5.4.8 supplied DLL) and I have SSL configured with the same section as you provided and I am not experiencing any problems.

Although my level of expertise is not as high as the moderators but it would seem that the issue is probably more Apache related or that PHP is doing something that affects Apache to not serve up the page.

You didn't mention which version of Apache you are running or what interface (module or FastCGI) is used. Also you mention that this works fine with PHP 5.4.5 Win64 but what you are trying to run is a 32-bit version.

There have been two different Apache builds depending on which version of OpenSSL is supported in PHP.

I would recommend that you provide which version of Apache and OpenSSL you are using and check the following log files:
- Apache request, SSL request, access and error logs looking for hints of what is going on
- PHP error log
- Windows Event Viewer logs (usually Application but it doesn't hurt to check the System and Security if you have gotten this far without a clue)
tward392

PostPosted: Thu 15 Nov '12 20:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two different machines (same conf files), one 32bit, one 64bit.

They are both running:

Apache Version Oracle-Application-Server-11g
Apache API Version 20051115

Nothing of note in the logs....

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP problem on SSL View previous topic :: View next topic