logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> How-to's & Documentation & Tips View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: [Tip] For the beginners to Apache, MySQL and PHP
Author
kr33

PostPosted: Tue 19 Sep '06 12:48    Post subject: [Tip] For the beginners to Apache, MySQL and PHP Reply with quote

Heres a good place to start with Apache, MySQL and PHP web development.

Try and get your hands on the following book...

Title : Beginning Php5 Apache And Mysql Web Development
Publisher : Wrox
Written/Compiled By : Elizabeth Naramore, Jason Gerner, Yann Le Scouarnec, Jeremy Stolz, Michael K. Glass

This is a good book to get started, its what i used and its very helpful(TO ME ATLEAST)

I have the pdf version, if I can find a place to upload it to I will update my post, but just for everyone's information this pdf is +- 14MB

Enjoy Cool

Quote:
Everyman has to go through hell...to reach his paradise

Reply to topic   Topic: [Tip] For the beginners to Apache, MySQL and PHP View previous topic :: View next topic