logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Webmaster Tools & Utilities View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: a2enmod for Windows
Author
spencer

PostPosted: Mon 27 May '13 21:37    Post subject: a2enmod for Windows Reply with quote

Hey everyone.
I recently made a PowerShell script for managing Apache modules and sites on Windows.

It works very much like the Debian a2enmod, a2dismod, a2ensite, and a2dissite. It only removes commented LoadModule lines to enable modules, but you can copy a new module file to the default directory. For sites, it moves .conf files with VirtualHost blocks back and forth between /conf/sites-enabled and /conf/sites-available.

It's a work in progress and my first repository on GitHub, so it's not exactly professional grade, but it should work as described. I hope you'll try it out and let me know what problems you run into and ways you'd like to see it improved. Please enjoy!
spencer

PostPosted: Mon 05 May '14 6:04    Post subject: Some updates and a wiki Reply with quote

Hello again, good people of the Lounge. So, I've made several improvements to my PowerShell script for managing sites and modules for Windows Apache. The ReadMe should give a good overview of how to use it in general, but please also see the wiki where setup and usage is explained in more detail. I hope you'll let me know whether or not you find it useful / easy to use. Thanks!
Sarah Keys

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug '14 17:51    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Hi spencer,
Thanks for sharing your script. I've been long time looking for this. I will know have a look and give it a try. Car Phone Holder
I'll let you know my experience after.Copper Glove Hands
Thanks again
Sarah K.21 Day Fix hydroseeding diy

Last edited by Sarah Keys on Wed 11 Jan '17 6:18; edited 4 times in total
spencer

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug '14 18:39    Post subject: Splendid Reply with quote

Very awesome! Yes, please let me know what you think. Thanks!

Reply to topic   Topic: a2enmod for Windows View previous topic :: View next topic