logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Hardware & Networking View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Discrepant Responses from Internal and External Networks
Author
Arthur_Wang

PostPosted: Wed 13 Dec '23 8:33    Post subject: Discrepant Responses from Internal and External Networks Reply with quote

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently developing a project with the following environment:

Apache version 2.4
Operating system: Windows Server 2016 Standard
Application: Django 4.2

I am encountering an issue in my project setup. When accessing the project from both the company's internal network and the external network, it seems that different global objects are being obtained, seemingly from different memory locations. This discrepancy in global objects results in an increasing time difference between the internal and external networks.

In theory, there should only be one global object, and when using runserver or employing Nginx or Waitress as reverse proxies, this issue does not occur.

I have attempted to disable cache-related modules in the httpd.conf file. I would like to inquire whether ApacheServer has any caching mechanisms or if there might be an underlying issue causing this behavior. Your insights and guidance on how to address or troubleshoot this matter would be greatly appreciated.

If there is any information lacking, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
Arthur
James Blond

PostPosted: Sun 25 Feb '24 23:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Arthur,
Quote:

it seems that different global objects are being obtained, seemingly from different memory locations. This discrepancy in global objects results in an increasing time difference between the internal and external networks
In theory, there should only be one global object,

Is that a Django thing?

How did you configure the apache cache? Do you use apache as a reverse proxy or is the Django application some how running on apache?

Reply to topic   Topic: Discrepant Responses from Internal and External Networks View previous topic :: View next topic