logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> News & Hangout View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.9b with IPV6 enabled available
Author
Steffen

PostPosted: Sun 21 Sep '08 11:23    Post subject: Apache 2.2.9b with IPV6 enabled available Reply with quote

Same as 2.2.9b (see www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=2689 ) plus IPV6 enabled and contains the IPV fix from Sob as described at https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=45321

Apache 2.2.9b-ipv6 with apr-1.3.3 apr-util-1.3.4 apr-iconv-1.2.1 openssl-0.9.8i+asm zlib-1.2.3+asm

Download removed, newer version available

Steffen
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 29 Sep '08 19:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any browser that supports IPv6 in the adressbar? Cause my browsers searching for different port when I use an IPv6 adress caused by the colons (::)
dak664

PostPosted: Tue 16 Dec '08 0:02    Post subject: Re: Apache 2.2.9b with IPV6 enabled available Reply with quote

Steffen wrote:

Download removed, newer version available

Where is this newer version? I have been trying to get dual ipv6/v4 directories working with Vista Home Premium, but so far can only port proxy v6tov4 which sends everything to the v4 pages.

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.9b with IPV6 enabled available View previous topic :: View next topic