logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Coding & Scripting Corner View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Problem Related To Session Cache limiter
Author
peacemaker

PostPosted: Wed 10 Nov '10 17:28    Post subject: Problem Related To Session Cache limiter Reply with quote

If anybody gets this type of problem then the solution is as below.

Problem :--Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /../../../../../modifyemp.php:1) in /../../../..l/modifyemp.php on line 150

I received above problem line 150.

Solution:-- There are 2-3 things that can be checked.

1) First Check whether session_start() is written at top of the page means it should be the first line of code.
2) There should be no html code before this session_start().

3) If above things are not working the open the perticular file in either notepad and open it with utf-8 format. You might see few ascii characters at the beginning of the file delete those characters and save the file and re-run the file on server. Hope it will work, and the problem will be removed. (this is wat i did and fortunately it worked with me). Hope it will work with you as well.
Enjoy Coding.
Kanashii

PostPosted: Wed 10 Nov '10 17:47    Post subject: Re: Problem Related To Session Cache limiter Reply with quote

type before session start

flush();
or
ob_clean();

Hmm che ck if is in you PHP file BOM

Reply to topic   Topic: Problem Related To Session Cache limiter View previous topic :: View next topic