logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Webmaster Tools & Utilities View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Best Tools for Testing Apache Reverse Proxy Performance
Author
sekhar484

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan '14 7:13    Post subject: Best Tools for Testing Apache Reverse Proxy Performance Reply with quote

Hi,

Can any One Please Suggest the best tools for testing Apache Reverse Proxy Performance and Memory Usage in Windows.

Thanks & Regards,
sekhar.
James Blond

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan '14 17:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Static content? Dynamic content? Cache on the reverse proxy?
sekhar484

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jan '14 19:01    Post subject: hi James Reply with quote

James Blond wrote:
Static content? Dynamic content? Cache on the reverse proxy?

I not used any cache module.The Content will be static and dynamic.I configured Web Applications at the Backend of Reverse Proxied Apache Server(2.4). Now how to Test the performance of this Apache Server when Clients Requests the Backend Applications through this Reverse proxied Apache Server.Is there any best tools for checking Load,memory usage and performance of this reverse proxied Apache Server.
James Blond

PostPosted: Thu 23 Jan '14 22:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

For testing there is ab(.exe) See also http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=531

Checking the load and stuff can be done with the windows resource monitor.

The performance of the website itself you can access the website during the test with ab and or google page speed
sekhar484

PostPosted: Fri 24 Jan '14 7:07    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

James Blond wrote:
For testing there is ab(.exe) See also http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=531

Checking the load and stuff can be done with the windows resource monitor.

The performance of the website itself you can access the website during the test with ab and or google page speed

Thanks James for the Reply.

can u please help me in this issue which i posted:
http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=26601#26601[url][/url]

Reply to topic   Topic: Best Tools for Testing Apache Reverse Proxy Performance View previous topic :: View next topic