logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Flash objects hanging and graphics not drawing
Author
GL Joe

PostPosted: Wed 13 Dec '06 1:30    Post subject: Flash objects hanging and graphics not drawing Reply with quote

I've got about a week worth of experience w/Apache, mySQL and PHP. I just need a local system to play with. I've only a weeks experience with these.

All versions are latest on XP home.

I am trying to figure out how to tie mySQL in with the Apache server, so I can access it through PHP. It isn't working that way. The Admin program works great. Should mySQL and Apache listen to the same TCP port? Apache's' on 80 and mySQL is on 3306.

Also: My Flash objects with xml are not completely loading. Flash objects without xml do fine.

Last: Some of my graphics are not drawing completely. How do I fix it?
James Blond

PostPosted: Thu 21 Dec '06 11:59    Post subject: Re: Flash objects hanging and graphics not drawing Reply with quote

GL Joe wrote:

I am trying to figure out how to tie mySQL in with the Apache server, so I can access it through PHP. It isn't working that way.

Please download the test, if mysql extension is enabled in php.ini

http://www.apachelounge.com/download/mysqlinfo.zip

Quote:

The Admin program works great. Should mySQL and Apache listen to the same TCP port? Apache's' on 80 and mySQL is on 3306.

That is correct! Only one server can listen on one port.

Quote:

Also: My Flash objects with xml are not completely loading. Flash objects without xml do fine.

anything in the error log?

Quote:

Last: Some of my graphics are not drawing completely. How do I fix it?

we need more details. Are these graphics real images or created by php? In side php page or in html pages? Anything in the error log?

Reply to topic   Topic: Flash objects hanging and graphics not drawing View previous topic :: View next topic