logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: cant get php to work
Author
little-doggy

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jan '07 14:51    Post subject: cant get php to work Reply with quote

i installed php5.20 and apache2.2.4 on windows vista just playing around with them and i keep getting this when i try to go to a php file on my site.PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_exif.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_ifx.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_oci8.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_pdo_oci.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_pdo_oci8.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_pspell.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_sybase_ct.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_ibm_db2.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_imagick.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_ingres.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_netools.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_oracle.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_svn.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_yaz.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
any one got a clue how to fix this please help
James Blond

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jan '07 15:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is extension_dir = "C:/php/ext/" set correct and with quotes in php.ini?
Do the files exist? Do the other extensions load fine?

Maybe these modules / extension do not run under Vista. I haven't tried yet. Because I don't run Vista.
little-doggy

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jan '07 4:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

That didnt help so far
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jan '07 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't need this modules comment them out a first to get apache running with php. As far as I know most users do not need that function from the modules.
little-doggy

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jan '07 15:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

i uninstalled php and reinstalled it and got it to work now i think
how ever i dont know what all i need to get mysql-5.0.27 working right is there a module i need to get from here ?
little-doggy

PostPosted: Mon 15 Jan '07 16:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

well got it fixed
seems to be working now. thanks alot for helping me out.

Reply to topic   Topic: cant get php to work View previous topic :: View next topic