logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: My server crashes....
Author
CrimsonSoul

PostPosted: Fri 19 Jan '07 9:28    Post subject: My server crashes.... Reply with quote

When attempting to bring up any .php file.

I have Apaches 2.2.4, PHP 5.2.0, and MySQL 5.0.27 it loads every.html page fine, but anything I attempt to load a .php file it crashes the server. I have these lines in my .conf file

LoadFile C:/php/php5ts.dll
LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
PHPIniDir "C:/php"

and I have the php_mysql extention enabled in php.ini

Any help would be appreciated
James Blond

PostPosted: Fri 19 Jan '07 10:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
you load a wrong dll. Change LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2.dll" to LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2_2.dll" than it should work.
CrimsonSoul

PostPosted: Fri 19 Jan '07 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Blond wrote:
Hello,
you load a wrong dll. Change LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2.dll" to LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2_2.dll" than it should work.

Actually I changed the php5apache2_2 to php5apache2, I ended up replacing the .dll's in the directory and it worked fine (or something like that I was "fiddling" for a few hours before it finally worked.

and the problem was actually, with those lines in the .conf file it would crash the server in a minute or so, it had nothing to do with loading a .php file, it just brought the crash on faster. it was weird, but it's fixed and I hope I never have to go through that again. PS. I hate updating

Reply to topic   Topic: My server crashes.... View previous topic :: View next topic