logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: caching problem ...
Author
gbg

PostPosted: Thu 08 Feb '07 18:36    Post subject: caching problem ... Reply with quote

Hello everybody

i got stucked here...
i have installed Apache 2.2.4 on Windows 2003 Server 32Bit.
Behind a ProxyPass /cmd/ is our own server for handling XMLHttpRequest installed which is called by JavaScript directly from the browser.

Everything else inside our website is Static.
As long as i dont switch on the mod_cache.so everything works fine, but slow. ( for weeks with a lot of users Smile )

whenever i switch on the cache the server works fine for some hours an then stops delivering data with the error "File not found" , so it looks for me as if the cache gets somehow corrupt...

Here is my current httpd.conf (slightly shortened )

Admin note:
Still you dumped your config file.
See forum rules:
This Forum is not a consulting service where you can dump your config file and ask for it to be analyzed. It is a forum where you can ask specific questions and include small, relevant config excerpts.

Perhaps someone has a clue... i get frustrated after hours of surfing i dont have any idea where to look for the problem...

thx in advance

Gerrit
James Blond

PostPosted: Sun 15 Apr '07 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you configure your cache in httpd.conf? Did you set a tmp Dir in php.ini?

upload_tmp_dir = /server2/tmp
session.save_path = /server2/tmp

Reply to topic   Topic: caching problem ... View previous topic :: View next topic