logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Address port 0.0.0.0:80 errors
Author
alidad

PostPosted: Sun 11 Mar '07 19:02    Post subject: Address port 0.0.0.0:80 errors Reply with quote

hi, I recently install apache 2.2.4 win, and is works great but when every time i turn computer on I get popup error from apache "the operation compeleted successfully" with error icon.

I knew there is something wrong and then when restart apache i see the error from command does said

"(OS 10048)Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port)
is normally permitted. : make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
no listening sockets available, shutting down
Unable to open logs
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit. 13..."

when I checked from command does by going type netstat -nao is showing that

Proto Local Address Foreign Address State PID
TCP 0.0.0.0:80 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 1860

which is from apace2, so I'm not sure how I can solve this problme, but I do know that on my computer does not have IIS and the php is working great after i tested from IE by going to "localhost/phpinfo.php"

what did I missed to get ride of apache error when i start turn computer on! please help me how to solve this problme thanks so much.

Please help ....

Alidad
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 12 Mar '07 22:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which Windows do you run? I guess Windows 2000?!?!

Reply to topic   Topic: Address port 0.0.0.0:80 errors View previous topic :: View next topic