logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: phpinfo.php shows info then connecting times out??
Author
Thell

PostPosted: Thu 20 Sep '07 16:26    Post subject: phpinfo.php shows info then connecting times out?? Reply with quote

Has anyone seen this before and have an idea of what the symptom could mean? I could go through the steps again yet I'm thinking this is more than likely something obvious I should have caught.
bentogoa

PostPosted: Thu 20 Sep '07 18:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you using Windows XP SP1?
Thell

PostPosted: Thu 20 Sep '07 18:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

XP SP2.

I've decided to restart from scratch using XAMPP. I was doing each part of the Apache, mySQL, PHP, Eclipse, SVN setup individually and manually so I could learn some of the ins and outs on Windows.

Everything worked except that one little quirk...

Reply to topic   Topic: phpinfo.php shows info then connecting times out?? View previous topic :: View next topic