logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.2 and PHP 5.1.4 ?
Author
Ted

PostPosted: Mon 15 May '06 17:11    Post subject: Re: Apache 2.2.2 and PHP 5.0.5 Reply with quote

Like others here, I have added the appropriate code to the httpd.conf as follows:

LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php.php

PHPIniDir "C:/php"

Like others, I get the message:
Quote:
Cannot load C:/PHP/php5apache2.dll into server: The specified module could not be found.

I am using Apache 2.2.2 and PHP 5.1.4.4 on a Windows XP Home system.

I have downloaded and installed your php5apache2.dll fix version (dated 5/5/06 1:53 26112 bytes), but still get the same error message.

I'm completely new to Apache and PHP, so I have never had Apache and PHP work together. I may be overlooking something very obvious. However, my Apache and PHP installations seem to be working fine individually.

Of course, I'm not emotionally attached to these versions, so if you'd like to recommend that I use a different version of Apache and/or PHP, that would be fine too.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.
mphare

PostPosted: Mon 15 May '06 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the rest of your php.ini file set up correctly? include_path, extension _dir?
Ted

PostPosted: Mon 15 May '06 23:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

My problem was failing to read carefully. In reviewing the ReadMe file for the php5apache2.dll fix, I realized I had failed to install the Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package. After installing that package, everything seems to be working fine..

Sorry for being sloppy. Thanks for your help.

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.2.2 and PHP 5.1.4 ? View previous topic :: View next topic