logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_auth_sspi - VC9
Author
daibach

PostPosted: Fri 12 Aug '11 10:34    Post subject: mod_auth_sspi - VC9 Reply with quote

Is there any chance you could offer a VC9 build of mod_auth_sspi, as it's very useful for allowing Apache to provide integrated Windows authentication. There has already been a post asking about a version, but it'd be great to have one provided through this site as I'd have more confidence in it.

As I've already said, I'd be much happier using this module if there was a version available from this site. Any chance? Smile
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri 12 Aug '11 20:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best is to contact Guenter at e.g. http://www.gknw.de/phpbb/ for eventually issues.

There is already a VC9 build with the latest dev source at http://dev.nosq.com/downloads/mod_auth_sspi/ , I cannot make more then this.

Steffen
glsmith

PostPosted: Sat 13 Aug '11 1:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it, it's requested so little that I never put it on the Haus, it's 1.0.4 but I could do the 105 beta from July. If there is lesser trust issue. I'm talking to Guenter out of coincidence right now in IRC about this module and getting it working for 2.4
Steffen

PostPosted: Sun 14 Aug '11 18:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

OT. Which channel are you on IRC ?

Steffen
glsmith

PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug '11 3:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

A private one of his that I am not at liberty to divulge

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_auth_sspi - VC9 View previous topic :: View next topic