logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> News & Hangout View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: [SOLVED] Looking for Apache Expert for setting VPS up
Author
rkorebrits

PostPosted: Tue 23 Aug '11 13:26    Post subject: [SOLVED] Looking for Apache Expert for setting VPS up Reply with quote

We are looking for an Apache on Windows expert that can take a look at our server and configure it for us, and do a little maintenance every now and then. I myself have some odd years Apache experience, but all I ever really did was install apache, set php up and configure vhosts. Now we are creating a webserver (see details below) and it is important the server runs very smooth and is set-up by someone more experienced.

We are looking for someone that can take a look at the server (via RDP) and give us advice on what to do, and then do it. We can give you a free hand in setting the machine up.

If you are interested, please tell me about your experience with Apache server management (preferably on Windows) and what you charge per hour.

Current server specs:
VPS
Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
Apache 2.2.17
PHP 5.3.6 TS (we were using NTS, but this was causing issues with fcgid)
Mod_fcgid 2.3.6
MySQL Server 5.1

We have 4 projects (Wordpress Network sites) on the server:
- Sites.xxxx.com – for demo purposes towards our clients, containing over 11.000 sites
- Wp.xxxx.com – the future live site on which we are already preparing some sites to go live a.s.a.p., containing about 10 sites now, but will grow over time
- Wpsandbox.xxxx.com – for testing purposes, can contain between 0 and 11.000 sites
- Wordpress.xxxx.com – these are Wordpress sites for use other than our establishments, i.e. SafariNow staff.

We are mainly looking for:

* Server optimization
- Apache configuration
- Apache modules
- PHP configuration
- MySQL configuration
* Securing the server where possible

Reply to topic   Topic: [SOLVED] Looking for Apache Expert for setting VPS up View previous topic :: View next topic