logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.0.x with SSL support
Author
reynierpm

PostPosted: Mon 12 Jun '06 0:27    Post subject: Apache 2.0.x with SSL support Reply with quote

Hi:
I see that in this site I can download the latest Apache version, wich means that is 2.2.2. I looking for 2.0.58 with SSL support. Where I can found it for Windows ?

Regards,
doc_savage

PostPosted: Thu 22 Jun '06 21:38    Post subject: I got it... Reply with quote

If you post an upload URL or a (snail mail addr) I can send you a copy of the apache_2.0.58-win32-x86-ssl.msi binary posted to http://apache.edgescape.com/httpd/binaries/win32/ on 4/30/06 at 03:43. At just under 5MB it's too big to attach to an email.

Be advised that there may be a very nasty compilation bug in this particular release. It's easy to fix, but if you don't know it's there you'll never get SSL to work. The fix is to add a " -DSSL" command line parameter to the service start string in the Registry.

Key: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Apache2\ImagePath
Type: REG_EXPAND_SZ
Value: "d:\path\to\Apache2\bin\Apache.exe" -k runservice -DSSL
reynierpm

PostPosted: Thu 22 Jun '06 21:47    Post subject: Well ... Reply with quote

Can you send me trougth GMail or Yahoo? I send you a PM with my address
reynierpm

PostPosted: Thu 22 Jun '06 21:49    Post subject: e-Mail Reply with quote

I can't send a PM here are:
reynierpm@gmail.com
reyniermp@yahoo.com

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache 2.0.x with SSL support View previous topic :: View next topic