logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: php compile in vc10 inside the ide
Author
babyNeo

PostPosted: Fri 01 Jun '12 3:38    Post subject: php compile in vc10 inside the ide Reply with quote

Hi,

I've just done a php extension to compile. Unfortunately, I was ordered to try to find some that my php version was built with vc9. Now I'm trying to build my own one and would be happy if someone could give some tips how I can do that. Did any of you ever tried to build php with "VC10" within the IDE? If so I would be interested how it works. Enough for me even just once in 32 bit.

[GERMAN]
Ich habe es gerade geschafft eine php extension zu compilieren. Leider muste ich nach einigen versuchen feststellen, das meine php version mit vc9 gebaut wurde. Nun versuche ich mir eine selber zu bauen und würde mich freuen wenn mir jemand einige tips geben könnte wie ich das anstellen kann. Hat jemand von euch schon einmal probiert, php mit "vc10" innerhalb der IDE zu bauen? Wenn ja würde mich interessieren wie das geht. Mir reicht sogar erst mal 32 bit aus.
[/GERMAN]
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jun '12 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

The recommend way to compile PHP is the command line. --> https://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild
That works also with VC10. Note that VC10 is not supported by the php group.

Why don't you use VC9?

[GERMAN]
Der empfohlene Weg, ist es PHP mit VC9 auf der Kommandozeile zu kompilieren. https://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild Das funktioniert auch mit VC10. Bedenke, dass VC10 nicht von der PHP Gruppe unterstützt wird.

Warum kein VC9?

[/GERMAN]

(c) translated by brain.exe
babyNeo

PostPosted: Sat 09 Jun '12 8:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the V9 on the command line, is the recommended way. Unfortunately I currently only available VC10. Hence, my question. However, I would rather do it in the IDE. That does not seem so real to functioning. Thank you for your answer but still.

[GERMAN]
Ich weiß das V9 auf der Kommandozeile, der Empfohlene weg ist. Leider habe ich derzeit nur VC10 zur Verfügung. Darum auch meine Frage. Allerdings würde ich das lieber in der IDE machen. Das scheint allerdings nicht so wirklich zu Funktionieren. Ich danke aber trotzdem für deine Antwort.
[/GERMAN]
James Blond

PostPosted: Sat 09 Jun '12 10:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think it should be possible. Do all the step from the command line build. But instead of nmake snap, browse to the Win32 folder. E.g.: C:\php-sdk\php53dev\vc9\x64\php-5.3.5_ts\win32 Open the right *.dsw file.
There is now way to skip the previous steps, cause the configure.js builds the dsw files.

Maybe it was the *.dsp files the configure script generates. Not sure haven't done it in a long time, and also ever used the command line.

Reply to topic   Topic: php compile in vc10 inside the ide View previous topic :: View next topic