logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Migrated to new server, config now produces error
Author
gohanman

PostPosted: Tue 19 Jun '12 15:10    Post subject: Migrated to new server, config now produces error Reply with quote

I copied my working apache installation (2.2.22, VC9, ssl 0.9.Cool to a new machine and now it's producing an error I don't understand. Both the working and non-working machine are running 64-bit Win7. I copied the whole C:\Apache2 directory from the working machine to the new machine.

This is the error I'm getting:
Code:

httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 60 of C:/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Apache2/modules/mod_actions.so into server: The specified module could not be found.     .

ServerRoot is C:/Apache2
Config line 60 is:
LoadModule actions_module modules/mod_actions.so

The full path given in the error is correct; that file exists. I'm not sure what this error is trying to tell me.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was missing the VC10 redistributable. Error must actually mean the module cannot be loaded.
Steffen

PostPosted: Tue 19 Jun '12 15:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a windows permission problem.

Be sure the user account has permissions for you Apache files/folders.

Steffen

Reply to topic   Topic: Migrated to new server, config now produces error View previous topic :: View next topic