logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: eAccelerator V1.0 (GITc5ac10d) for PHP 5.4.X (TS/NTS)
Author
Millennium

PostPosted: Tue 07 Aug '12 0:43    Post subject: eAccelerator V1.0 (GITc5ac10d) for PHP 5.4.X (TS/NTS) Reply with quote

Hi all,

In this thread you can find the compiled version of eAccelerator for Windows. The zip contains 2 dll's:

eAccelerator.dll (Non Thread Safe / NTS)
eAccelerator_ts.dll (Thread Safe)

Use the one that matches your PHP version.

PHP 5.4.XX VC9:
http://eac.qme.nl/eAccelerator_v1_0_GITc5ac10d_for_v5_4_XX-VC9.zip
wm003

PostPosted: Tue 07 Aug '12 6:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Thanks a lot Millennium! You are once again my Hero of the day. Works very stable like in the old days. Thanks!
wm003

PostPosted: Tue 07 Aug '12 6:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw:Are you able to compile that one for x64-nts also?

i know there is a x64 version from anindya.com (named 1.0-dev) and this is basically already working. But i had some "premature end of script error" from time to time on that x64 build, so i am just curious if your build would be somehow better working.

the x64 build from anindya has no information of git-revision, so i don't know if is perhaps the same. (There were some changes in the git-source the past days.)
Steffen

PostPosted: Tue 07 Aug '12 7:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the X64 version see the PHP 64 download at the Additional download page.

Last edited by Steffen on Mon 20 Aug '12 10:46; edited 1 time in total
wm003

PostPosted: Tue 07 Aug '12 8:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Steffen. But that one seems to be TS (and VC10) only. I need NTS (and VC9).perhaps a VC10 build could work, but my current setup is completely VC9 and past tries to use VC10 Extensions in an x64 VC9 PHP didn't work.
wm003

PostPosted: Mon 20 Aug '12 10:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current 5.4 Git version seems to have a bug when using classes

i already posted a bugreport here

https://github.com/eaccelerator/eaccelerator/issues/13

It works fine until Zend Framework or Symfony Framework is used. The deep nested class hierachy seems to produce some false opcodes being accessed by eaccelerator at some time.

i came across when i tried to install piwik, with ea enabled it throws errors which are not really explainable, but thats all described in the issue above.

Unfortunately i have to disable eaccelerator once again now because of this. Sad Hopefully the bug is found fast.
jhonjoffre

PostPosted: Wed 31 Oct '12 19:06    Post subject: PHP 5.3.17 Reply with quote

Hello Millennium,

Man do you know if there is any binaries available for PHP 5.3.17? I've try made the binary but it just keep giving me error,

Also let me report guys, PHP 5.3.17 doesn't works with ACP, APC is not stable when using PHP on IIS using Microsoft's new FastCGI handler due to the memory management within APC itself.

About the Eaccelerator binaries for PHP 5.3.17 I'll appreciate.

Thank you.
Smitty

PostPosted: Thu 01 Nov '12 2:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why PHP 5.3.17? If you are still on the 5.3.x branch you should be using 5.3.18.
jhonjoffre

PostPosted: Thu 01 Nov '12 12:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Smitty

Unfortunately is the PHP that Plesk offer I've try install the 5.3.18 and is just impossible because the plesk is hard to configure and no documentation how to upgrade the PHP manually.

So I'm stuck with 5.3 but I need an Cache handler, I have try build but give me error 500 every few minutes
Millennium

PostPosted: Mon 05 Nov '12 22:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

See http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=5027 for latest EAccelerator version for PHP 5.3.XX and PHP 5.4.XX

Reply to topic   Topic: eAccelerator V1.0 (GITc5ac10d) for PHP 5.4.X (TS/NTS) View previous topic :: View next topic