logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> News & Hangout View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: XAMPP from Apache friends using Apache Lounge build
Author
Steffen

PostPosted: Fri 31 Aug '12 11:53    Post subject: XAMPP from Apache friends using Apache Lounge build Reply with quote

Just noticed that also XAMPP is using our 2.4 Httpd VC10 builds, including the 2.4 php handler, http://www.apachefriends.org/ . Note: they have still VC9 in the download file name.

It is thrilling to see how many are using the AL builds, including Professional/Commercial use. When I examine the downloads this year then I guess that we have over 100.000 installations/sites. Maybe even lot more, it is hard to guess because there are more sites that delivering our builds.

If you use the builds Commercial, please consider to donate or become a sponsor. So I can continue the Apache Lounge as a trustfully source for Apache (till now it costs me only money and a lot of time).

Steffen

ps.
Without the help of Gregg, Mario, Tom, Apache Haus and all others who shares their experience and helping in the forum (Thanks! all), we had never reached so much popularity.

But still I want to press all of you to help more others in the forum.

Reply to topic   Topic: XAMPP from Apache friends using Apache Lounge build View previous topic :: View next topic