logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Error with WD150SAPA22.dll in WDSoapSrv with Apache 2.4.3
Author
plancton

PostPosted: Thu 31 Jan '13 12:46    Post subject: Error with WD150SAPA22.dll in WDSoapSrv with Apache 2.4.3 Reply with quote

Hello,

I have installed Apache 2.4.3 on a Windows Server 2003 Small Business SP2 with VC10. It works perfectly with the default configuration but I need to configure a web service developed with PC soft Windev 15 and the WDSoapSrv is required.
I added the line LoadModule windev_module "C:\WDSoapSrv\WD150SAPA2.dll" in the conf file and get the following error :
Syntax error on line 172 of c:/Apache24/conf/httpd.conf Cannot load C:/WDSoapSrv/WD150SAPA22.dll into server "

This configuration works with Apache2.2.22 (installed with msi installer dowloaded on apache.org) and also with 2.2.23 binaries from apache lounge (but not as a service, other problem...)

Maybe I should compile from the source but I am not an expert (never did it) and I think it is more likely due to the WD150sapa22.dll (is there a newer version ?) because with the older 2.0 version of Apache the dll was different (WD150sapa2.dll)...

Any idea ?
Thank you
James Blond

PostPosted: Fri 01 Feb '13 13:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is that modules which work with Apache 2.2.x will not load in Apache 2.4.x
plancton

PostPosted: Mon 04 Feb '13 13:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you . Thats what I guess but as I am not the developer of this web service, I dont have Windev 15 and I actually dont know how this dll is generated.
Maybe someone can help me on this point. Is it possible to generate a dll for 2.4 (something like sapa24) with Windev ?

Thanks

Reply to topic   Topic: Error with WD150SAPA22.dll in WDSoapSrv with Apache 2.4.3 View previous topic :: View next topic