logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Compile mod_spnego for Apache 2.4.3
Author
BlackPrince

PostPosted: Mon 28 Jan '13 5:07    Post subject: Compile mod_spnego for Apache 2.4.3 Reply with quote

I am current running Apache 2.4.3 on a Windows 2008 Server R2 box. I would like to have automatic (single-sign on) authentication with Active Directory on my website. Currently, I have installed "mod_authnz_ldap" (which uses the no longer recommended NTLM protocol) and it works fine. However, for security reasons, my company wants to use the Kerberos protocol instead. I have been trying to compile "mod_spnego" using Visual Studio 2012 and I think I'm almost there, but I'm stuck at the following compile error:
Code:
mod_spnego.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ap_requires

After Googling the error, I found that the "ap_requires" function has been discontinued in Apache 2.4. Has anyone successfully compiled "mod_spnego" for Windows? Any ideas? FYI: I've also tried to compile "mod_auth_kerb"---this would actually be preferable to "mod_spnego"---but it seems to be an impossible task (as least for my level of programming).

Reply to topic   Topic: Compile mod_spnego for Apache 2.4.3 View previous topic :: View next topic