logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Third-party Modules View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: mod_rewrite + Wordpress
Author
sundsta

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jan '13 21:52    Post subject: mod_rewrite + Wordpress Reply with quote

Hey, I'm working on migrating a wordpress site from one server to another and I have it mostly working, the home page loads fine but when I try to browse to other pages (eg: example.com/info-page/) I get a 404 error from the web server even though mod_rewrite is enabled and I have the following .htaccess in the wordpress directory:

Code:
# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>
# END WordPress

I can provide other config info if needed, just let me know. This has had me confused for a couple hours now and my brain is just ready to give up.
James Blond

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jan '13 23:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enabled AllowOverride to All?
Is mod rewrite loaded?
sundsta

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jan '13 2:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe I overlooked the AllowOverride setting, that was the issue. Thanks so much for the prompt reply.

Reply to topic   Topic: mod_rewrite + Wordpress View previous topic :: View next topic