logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Topic: how to build apache with openssl zlib expat libxml2 lua
Author
baselsayeh2

PostPosted: Mon 03 Jun '13 19:20    Post subject: how to build apache with openssl zlib expat libxml2 lua Reply with quote

how to build apache with lastest openssl zlib expat libxml2 lua pcre?

i need to build for both x86 and amd64

im using win 7 x64 home basic vs2012
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 11:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you tried the steps from http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=24791#24791 ? What did you try so far?
baselsayeh2

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is source code only
James Blond

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 14:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not true Wink if you would have read the whole thread you would have seen the hints and also the build manual link https://www.apachehaus.net/build/buildapache.html
baselsayeh2

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 17:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

and expat?
glsmith

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 18:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you are building with APR from trunk, expat is in APR-Util. Look in the xml folder in APR-Util, you'll see expat and it's built with APR-Util.
baselsayeh2

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 19:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok

can i build with new pcre 8.33?
baselsayeh2

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

and

ApacheMonitor.c
CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:MANIFEST, name:1, language:0x0409
LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt

the full error log

http://pastebin.com/2NMNHmDb
glsmith

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 22:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able build with pcre 8.33. I haven't tried myself however on VC11.

I just built on vc11 this past hour, I got that ApacheMonitor error also. I have not had the time to try to figure it out yet.

Of course, Google can be your friend if you let it. Looks like in ApacheMonitor properties -> Manifest Tool, change Embed Manifest to No. This just worked for me
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please @baselsayeh2.

Do not post the same kind of questions all over the place in the forum. Threads becoming a mess this way. Already removed some posts from you. Also do not understand this thread from you, because you already build Apache (VC10 ?) with openssl zlib expat libxml2 lua pcre. And the ApacheMonitor question does not fit in the subject.

When you do not get an answer on a post, leave it if nobody wants to share in time for you. Does not help to post it again in an other (non on topic) thread.

Just to have some quality in this forum.

AL
baselsayeh2

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 22:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

glsmith wrote:
You should be able build with pcre 8.33. I haven't tried myself however on VC11.

I just built on vc11 this past hour, I got that ApacheMonitor error also. I have not had the time to try to figure it out yet.

Of course, Google can be your friend if you let it. Looks like in ApacheMonitor properties -> Manifest Tool, change Embed Manifest to No. This just worked for me

ok thanks

now only libapriconv_ccs_modules and ccs

and config files isnt exist

any help?

i tried to google search
but i didnt get any result

admin wrote:
Please @baselsayeh2.

Do not post the same kind of questions all over the place in the forum. Threads becoming a mess this way. Already removed some posts from you. Also do not understand this thread from you, because you already build Apache (VC10 ?) with openssl zlib expat libxml2 lua pcre. And the ApacheMonitor question does not fit in the subject.

When you do not get an answer on a post, leave it if nobody wants to share in time for you. Does not help to post it again in an other (non on topic) thread.

Just to have some quality in this forum.

AL

ok i will try not to post new topic
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue 04 Jun '13 23:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, no new topic. Your iconv issue is already in an other thread.

This thread is going to be removed.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Topic: how to build apache with openssl zlib expat libxml2 lua View previous topic :: View next topic