logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Problem compiling of php 5.5.1 module for apache
Author
GiGaByTe

PostPosted: Fri 02 Aug '13 15:52    Post subject: Problem compiling of php 5.5.1 module for apache Reply with quote

Hello Everyone, I have had a small problem, which is already half of the day can not solve, the fact that after the configuration compile php source code and generate Makefile (I always look at the logs the command line after successful configuration) in my logs the command line shows the following line
Checking for library ApacheCore.lib <not found>
Warning: Couldnt not find apache libraries, etc.
It is clear that there is no library, but since the library on my PC is not present, I doubt that it generally is not present for php 5.5.1.
The whole question is how to fix this error? Since I can not find the library on the Internet, and I do not profisional programming (most likely a beginner, are programmed in just 7 months before that worked well with web design and web programming a bit)!
GiGaByTe

PostPosted: Fri 02 Aug '13 19:14    Post subject: sorry Reply with quote

sorry, problem is i'm solved.
Thank you

Reply to topic   Topic: Problem compiling of php 5.5.1 module for apache View previous topic :: View next topic