logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache Facebook OAuth not working (sometimes)
Author
chmanie

PostPosted: Tue 30 Jul '13 16:14    Post subject: Apache Facebook OAuth not working (sometimes) Reply with quote

I have a really weird problem with using facebook authentication (OAuth 2.0) for a node.js driven website. I am using passport.js as authentication middleware.

I am running the express.js server behind an apache using the following rewrite rules (my .htaccess file):

Code:
RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} =mydomain.com [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} =www.mydomain.com
RewriteRule (.*) http://localhost:62666/$1 [QSA,P]

The weird thing is, i can login via my facebook account, my client can't. It yields an internal server error with no error_logs appearing.

On my old server I solved this problem by increasing the buffer size of ngnix (which seems odd), so I figured it has to be a http-server issue. The use of nginx is absolutely no option on my new platform, nor is increasing the buffer size. I'm really kind of lost here.

Any ideas?
James Blond

PostPosted: Thu 01 Aug '13 14:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it SendBufferSize? or ReceiveBufferSize

Or DeflateBufferSize ?

In apache 2.4.x on you have mod_buffer with BufferSize

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache Facebook OAuth not working (sometimes) View previous topic :: View next topic