logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: HTTP over SSL System
Author
zorginho

PostPosted: Sun 06 Oct '13 18:27    Post subject: HTTP over SSL System Reply with quote

Hello everyone, this is the first time you spot in the forum. I need help in carrying out a project for an exam:

I have to create a structure in which there is a client, a server and an authentication authority.

The authentication authority verifies the identity of both the client and server before they can communicate, so that the client can access the content offered by the server. Everything must be made using HTTP with SSL (HTTPS).

State that I am noob in this area (my study is limited to the knowledge of the protocols), so I'm groping in the dark and don't know where to put my hands. For now I have installed xampp on my pc with ubuntu, I performed the initial configuration and was able to view a test page locally hosted by entering the URL of the virtual server "www.server.it" (added to the configuration of apache2).

Thank you in advance for the help;
Zorginho
James Blond

PostPosted: Wed 09 Oct '13 15:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the next step that you need help with?

Reply to topic   Topic: HTTP over SSL System View previous topic :: View next topic