logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Building .so In Windows For mod_bw
Author
esayitch

PostPosted: Wed 27 Nov '13 17:10    Post subject: Building .so In Windows For mod_bw Reply with quote

Hello,

I compiled Apache24 for Windows and am trying to run it. In order to run it I also need to compile mod_bw with Apache24. I did just that and it compiled, but it did not produce an .so file that I can place in the Apache24/modules directory.

So when I try to run httpd.exe, the result is that it can't load mod_bw.so (because it's not there).

Has anyone run into this? If yes, how can I get .so file from a windows compilation of mod_bw?

Thank you for your time!
glsmith

PostPosted: Wed 27 Nov '13 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did it produce, a dll? .dll/.so same thing.

Reply to topic   Topic: Building .so In Windows For mod_bw View previous topic :: View next topic