logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: cannot find uninstall.exe
Author
sorcerer

PostPosted: Mon 02 Feb '15 0:09    Post subject: cannot find uninstall.exe Reply with quote

I am new to Apache. My system is 64bit Win8.1. I installed Apache but I think I messed up with Apache Maven install or something. So Eclipse plugin is having trouble (wrt uninstalling and reinstalling Maven integration plugin). My Apache does not start up automatically as a Win Service. I have to click on ApacheMonitor to start Apache.

I figured out Apache must be corrupted for Eclipse to behave so strangely. So I tried to uninstall Apache. But there is no uninstall.exe. In Window uninstall page, Apache is not recorded as installed. Should I use command line to kill of Apache?

Something like this in the bin directory: httpd -k uninstall

Then reinstall Apache again.
Please advise.
sorcerer

PostPosted: Mon 02 Feb '15 3:53    Post subject: Solved Reply with quote

I tried the command line with admin privilege. And it worked. So this problem is solved.

Reply to topic   Topic: cannot find uninstall.exe View previous topic :: View next topic