logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: enabling perl on El Capitan?
Author
Doug22

PostPosted: Thu 04 Feb '16 3:12    Post subject: enabling perl on El Capitan? Reply with quote

Has anyone managed to get a cgi perl script running on Mac OS10.11 (El Capitan)? I upgraded to that OS from Yosemite, and my cgi functionality went out the window. I know that perl is installed, but I am regularly denied access to my script. Have actually worked on the problem with a number of people who are very Mac savvy, and astute about Apache, but have never done exactly this before.

I'm looking for someone who actually got it to work.
James Blond

PostPosted: Thu 04 Feb '16 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the path for the perl binary changed?

on the terminal

Code:

whereis perl
which perl

also check the permission of the file. Set to 0777 for testing?

Reply to topic   Topic: enabling perl on El Capitan? View previous topic :: View next topic