logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Mambo :: Directory directive help - HTTPD.CONF
Author
shroompicker

PostPosted: Mon 14 Aug '06 21:33    Post subject: Mambo :: Directory directive help - HTTPD.CONF Reply with quote

I've just setup Apache 2.2.3 with PHP 5.1 on a standalone Windows 2000 Server and also installed mamboserver in the root directory.

However when I try to access the site over the network I'm unable to get the Images and CSS displayed.

Do I have to change any Directory directives in the HTTPD.CONF File to enable this.

Please help.
Steffen

PostPosted: Mon 14 Aug '06 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not use Joomla, it is the follow up of mambo, see http://joomla.org/ . Advised is to use Joomla.

Looks you have a path issue in Mambo . Look in the Apache access.log to see the result code and in error.log for errors/warnings.

Check your mambo config.

Steffen
shroompicker

PostPosted: Mon 14 Aug '06 22:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Steffen,

Thanks for that.. The site works on the local 2000 Server, however when I try to access it from another computer on the network images and CSS does not work.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon 14 Aug '06 22:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you call mambo local and how on the other computer ?

And.. already had a look at the logs to see if Apache receiving the Images and CSS request are handled by Apache ?

Btw. when you just put a image in the root, is it displayed ?

Steffen
shroompicker

PostPosted: Mon 14 Aug '06 22:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for everything Steffen, It was a small setting that I had to change in the configuration.php file in Mambo.

I checked it up in the MAMBO forums hehe..

The following variable had its value as localhost, so I just changed it to the IP address of the server.

$mosConfig_live_site = 'http://172.22.10.100';

Thanks for the help.

My girl friend says she loves you BTW !! I thinks its your name !! LOL

Reply to topic   Topic: Mambo :: Directory directive help - HTTPD.CONF View previous topic :: View next topic