logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Building & Member Downloads View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Apachemonitor, VC2013/2015 and _setargv()
Author
glsmith

PostPosted: Fri 27 May '16 20:31    Post subject: Apachemonitor, VC2013/2015 and _setargv() Reply with quote

@Steffen, Jan

I came up with a solution to this but VC6 will be inconvenienced by it, due to this I am not sure it will survive if committed. It can be swapped around to inconvenience later VC flavors instead should that be necessary (let's hope not).

Now is it just me or does it work for you as well?
https://www.apachehaus.net/patches/apachemonitor_setargv_fix-v1.diff
Patch is against trunk and will work for 2.4.21-dev as-is. 2.4.20 will need to remove the part for apachemonitor.c

You can see the inconvenience for VC6 (msvcdir vs. vcinstalldir) in the docs addition.

Reply to topic   Topic: Apachemonitor, VC2013/2015 and _setargv() View previous topic :: View next topic