logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: Wordpress not appearing on localhost index
Author
bquatt

PostPosted: Thu 24 Nov '16 9:28    Post subject: Wordpress not appearing on localhost index Reply with quote

I am very new to all of this programming so please bare with me. I have recently uninstalled and reinstalled xampp, but since doing that wordpress does not appear on my localhost index. I have made a database for it on phpmyadmin. I really have no idea what I'm doing and would be very thankful for any help.

Kind regards,
another clueless wordpress user
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu 24 Nov '16 11:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, if you can, be more specific en give more details. For example I do not know waht you mean with: ... does not appear on my localhost index ...

Maybe also better to post also in a wordpress forum or xampp forum.
bquatt

PostPosted: Fri 25 Nov '16 6:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I will try to be more specific. When I create a folder in my localhost directory (htdocs) it does not show up on my localhost web browser (localhost/xampp). I will also post this in the xampp forum. Thanks for your suggestions.

Reply to topic   Topic: Wordpress not appearing on localhost index View previous topic :: View next topic