logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: phpBB with php 5.1.1 and MySQL 5.0 and apache 2.2.0 Support
Author
shaggy

PostPosted: Tue 27 Dec '05 3:59    Post subject: phpBB with php 5.1.1 and MySQL 5.0 and apache 2.2.0 Support Reply with quote

I know that phpBB is MySQL 3 and 4 compatiable but is there away to get it working with MySQL 5 yet? Does anyone know if and when phpBB will release a version compatiable with MySQL 5?

I have got everything else configured properly as far as php 5.1.1 w/Apache 2.2.0 but haven't gotten MySQL 5 working with phpBB.

Thanks,
Shaggy
Steffen

PostPosted: Tue 27 Dec '05 13:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am running here at the Apachelounge phpBB 2.0.18 with PHP 5 and mySQ 5.

See also: www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=345312
Mitron

PostPosted: Wed 04 Jan '06 7:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might also try upgrading to phpBB v2.0.19 which seems to have mySQL 5 support. I just setup four PHPBB forums on four different domains. They all seem to work up to this point.

Reply to topic   Topic: phpBB with php 5.1.1 and MySQL 5.0 and apache 2.2.0 Support View previous topic :: View next topic